5. Izakaya Agan
3. Daiichi Makishi Kousetsu Ichiba
1. Miyako Island: Yonaha Maehama Beach
2. Fusaki Beach (Activities)
4. Onna Seaside Civil Park Nabee Beach (Okinawa)
2. Jack's Steakhouse
5. Okinawa Outlet Mall ASHIBINAA Winter Elegance
2. ISHIGAKI ISLAND Illumination
2. Okinawa World, where you can experience one of the country's biggest limestone caverns as well as Okinawan culture
5. The tree-lined streets of Bise
2. Power Spots
2. Sea Turtle Watching Tour
6. Head to the devil king's palace in Irabu Island!
2. Shuri Castle Festival
3. Japan National Route 58
4. Manza Beach (Onna)
1. Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium (Okinawa)
1. Go to Hoshisuna no Hama
There are plenty of shrines and temples throughout Japan, but some of them are rather unique. Here are 6 shrines and temples with buildings or objects of worship that you won't see anywhere else.
Since ancient times, Gion, Kyoto has been a geisha district. The many stores lined up along the streets contributes to the splendid atmosphere of this neighborhood, and one might just find themselves wanting to just forget time and enjoy the sights and sounds to their heart's content! Here are 5 popular hotels that are located in the Gion area.
Kyushu, where Fukuoka is located, is a famous producer of wagyu beef. While Fukuoka may be famous for its ramen and motsunabe, actually there are also quite a few good yakiniku (grilled meat) restaurants. Here are 5 such yakiniku restaurants that serve wagyu beef.