1. Ryukyu Kaiensai
1. Guesthouse Hanahana
1. Naminoue Beach (Naha)
1. Taco Rice Cafe Kijimunaa Depo Island Branch
1. Kanucha Bay Hotel and Villas
1. Nakijin Castle Remains
1. Naminoue Shrine
1. Mihama Town Resort American Village
1. Toyosaki Seaside Park, Toyosaki Chura SUN Beach Hikari no Garden Illumination
1. Shuri Castle
5. Irabucha (Knobsnout Parrotfish) (Okinawa)
1. Manza Table
5. T-SHIRT-YA.COM Kokusai-dori Branch
7. Utopia Farm Miyakojima (Okinawa)
1. GOOD FARMS KITCHEN
1. The Naha Giant Tug-of-War Festival
There are plenty of shrines and temples throughout Japan, but some of them are rather unique. Here are 6 shrines and temples with buildings or objects of worship that you won't see anywhere else.
Since ancient times, Gion, Kyoto has been a geisha district. The many stores lined up along the streets contributes to the splendid atmosphere of this neighborhood, and one might just find themselves wanting to just forget time and enjoy the sights and sounds to their heart's content! Here are 5 popular hotels that are located in the Gion area.
Kyushu, where Fukuoka is located, is a famous producer of wagyu beef. While Fukuoka may be famous for its ramen and motsunabe, actually there are also quite a few good yakiniku (grilled meat) restaurants. Here are 5 such yakiniku restaurants that serve wagyu beef.