1. Naminoue Beach (Naha)
1. Taco Rice Cafe Kijimunaa Depo Island Branch
1. Kanucha Bay Hotel and Villas
1. Nakijin Castle Remains
1. Naminoue Shrine
1. Mihama Town Resort American Village
1. Toyosaki Seaside Park, Toyosaki Chura SUN Beach Hikari no Garden Illumination
1. Shuri Castle
5. Irabucha (Knobsnout Parrotfish) (Okinawa)
1. Manza Table
5. T-SHIRT-YA.COM Kokusai-dori Branch
7. Utopia Farm Miyakojima (Okinawa)
1. GOOD FARMS KITCHEN
1. The Naha Giant Tug-of-War Festival
1. Naha-shi Bunka Tenbusu-kan
1. Aroma no Hiyakedome DX
What is the Makishi Public Market?
There are plenty of events and holidays throughout the Japanese year. Here are some major events to know for March and April.
Osaka, a place where people are known to spend all their money on food, is home to many delicious yakiniku (grilled meat) restaurants. The yakiniku shops here come in all styles, with joints that offer private rooms for couples and areas for groups to hold their boisterous parties! Here are five famous meat bars and yakiniku shops around Osaka Station and Umeda Station where you can relish tasty grilled meats while drinking alcohol.
Trains are an indispensable mode of transportation in Japan, and there are many tourist trains that are an experience in and of themselves with luxury carriages, special menus and other services. Here are five recommended trains.