1. Naminoue Shrine
1. Mihama Town Resort American Village
1. Toyosaki Seaside Park, Toyosaki Chura SUN Beach Hikari no Garden Illumination
1. Shuri Castle
5. Irabucha (Knobsnout Parrotfish) (Okinawa)
1. Manza Table
5. T-SHIRT-YA.COM Kokusai-dori Branch
7. Utopia Farm Miyakojima (Okinawa)
1. GOOD FARMS KITCHEN
1. The Naha Giant Tug-of-War Festival
1. Naha-shi Bunka Tenbusu-kan
1. Aroma no Hiyakedome DX
What is the Makishi Public Market?
1. Naka no Machi Beer Garden
3. HOSHINOYA Okinawa
1. Go to Hoshisuna no Hama
1. Sobadokoro Takaraya
Shinjuku, where many restaurants are gathered, is also home to a lot of concept restaurants and izakaya (Japanese gastropubs) that feature elaborate entertaining shows and performances. Here are five recommended shops in the area where everybody can enjoy both the food and the shows.
There are places in Japan, particularly in northern Japan, that gets large amounts of snow. In those areas, there are many places and festivals where you can enjoy "kamakura," igloo-like houses made of snow. Here are seven recommended spots and festivals.
There is a total of twenty world heritage sites in Japan, including cultural and natural heritages. Which are the best ones to visit in the limited amount of time you'll be traveling? For those of you with that question, here is a ranking of the most popular sites.