1. Dagashi Tabehodai Hokago Bar A-55 – Osaka Umeda Branch
1. Tazumura Daimaru Umeda Branch
1. Citrus Sprayer (spritzer inserted directly into fruit)
1. Sumiyoshi Taisha
5. Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine (Osaka)
1. Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
2. Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan (Osaka)
In proximity to nature
3. See the rare whale shark at Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
4. Yoshinosushi (Osaka)
1. Prana Hakkou Bishoku Cafe
6. Hirakata Kokusai Golf Club
1. Kushikatsu, Yakitori Matsui
What is Hankyu Umeda?
1. Cote D' Azur Yao Aoyama Branch
3. Niboshi Ramen Tamagoro
1. Niboshi Ramen Tamagoro Tenma Main Branch
1. Hotel Universal Port
1. Horie River Cafe Namba Branch
Shinjuku, where many restaurants are gathered, is also home to a lot of concept restaurants and izakaya (Japanese gastropubs) that feature elaborate entertaining shows and performances. Here are five recommended shops in the area where everybody can enjoy both the food and the shows.
There are places in Japan, particularly in northern Japan, that gets large amounts of snow. In those areas, there are many places and festivals where you can enjoy "kamakura," igloo-like houses made of snow. Here are seven recommended spots and festivals.
There is a total of twenty world heritage sites in Japan, including cultural and natural heritages. Which are the best ones to visit in the limited amount of time you'll be traveling? For those of you with that question, here is a ranking of the most popular sites.