5. Kyoto BAL
3. Ajarimochi from Ajarimochi Main Branch Kyo Kashitsukasa Mangetsu
2. Shichijo Kansyundo's Yawaragi Mont Blanc
5. Lash Doll Kyoto Porta Branch
5. Kurochiku The CUBE Branch
4. Sencha Teabags from Ippodo
4. Tsujiri no Sato (Gion Tsujiri)
1. Tsuruya Yoshinobu's Yumochi
5. Mangetsu (Ajari Mochi)
3. "Kinuhabutae Tamano-hada Puff" by "Kyoto Silk"
4. Buy Kyoto paper items stamped with gold or silver leaf at ROKKAKU
4. Hirasou Saketen
2. Konpeito (sugar candy) from Ryokujuan-Shimizu
3. Eirakuya Hosotsuji-Ihei Shoten Shijo Shop
There are plenty of shrines and temples throughout Japan, but some of them are rather unique. Here are 6 shrines and temples with buildings or objects of worship that you won't see anywhere else.
Since ancient times, Gion, Kyoto has been a geisha district. The many stores lined up along the streets contributes to the splendid atmosphere of this neighborhood, and one might just find themselves wanting to just forget time and enjoy the sights and sounds to their heart's content! Here are 5 popular hotels that are located in the Gion area.
Kyushu, where Fukuoka is located, is a famous producer of wagyu beef. While Fukuoka may be famous for its ramen and motsunabe, actually there are also quite a few good yakiniku (grilled meat) restaurants. Here are 5 such yakiniku restaurants that serve wagyu beef.