4. magic hour
2. Tawaraya Ryokan
3. Kyoto Handicraft Center
5. Izuju (Kyoto)
3. Nagare Zushi Sandaime Otowa Fushimi Branch
4. The Yakuyokemomo and Seimei-no-i at Seimei Shrine
5. JYUNIKIYA KAN Kyoto Branch
2. Gion Hatanaka
1. Gekkeikan Okura Sake Museum
2. HOSHINOYA Kyoto
1. Shizuya KYOTO
3. Kyoto Aquarium
3. omo cafe
4. Kagonoya Shijo Karasuma Branch
1. PureNail Petit Kyoto Porta Branch
4. Gion Maiko Show & Kyoto Cuisine (Kyoto Sightseeing Bus)
1. Otabe's Aki Otabe
3. Menya Iroha
4. Jidai Matsuri (October)
There are plenty of events and holidays throughout the Japanese year. Here are some major events to know for March and April.
Osaka, a place where people are known to spend all their money on food, is home to many delicious yakiniku (grilled meat) restaurants. The yakiniku shops here come in all styles, with joints that offer private rooms for couples and areas for groups to hold their boisterous parties! Here are five famous meat bars and yakiniku shops around Osaka Station and Umeda Station where you can relish tasty grilled meats while drinking alcohol.
Trains are an indispensable mode of transportation in Japan, and there are many tourist trains that are an experience in and of themselves with luxury carriages, special menus and other services. Here are five recommended trains.