2. Go to See Miyako Odori
1. Bansan Kyoshoku
1. Shoyeido Kunkun
1. HARU Cooking Class
1. Hotel New Hankyu Kyoto Bar REED
1. Malebranche (Okoicha Langue de Chat, Cha no Ka)
1. Kyoto Century Hotel
1. PureNail Petit Kyoto Porta Branch
1. Natural Garden Kyoto Porta Branch
1. Katsukura Kyoto Station Building The CUBE Shop
1. Yoshinoya Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit Branch
1. Salon de the FRANCOIS
1. Rozanji Temple
5. Kaki no Ha Zushi (Nara)
1. Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto
1. Katsura Imperial Villa
1. Tonkatsu Ichiban
There are plenty of events and holidays throughout the Japanese year. Here are some major events to know for March and April.
Osaka, a place where people are known to spend all their money on food, is home to many delicious yakiniku (grilled meat) restaurants. The yakiniku shops here come in all styles, with joints that offer private rooms for couples and areas for groups to hold their boisterous parties! Here are five famous meat bars and yakiniku shops around Osaka Station and Umeda Station where you can relish tasty grilled meats while drinking alcohol.
Trains are an indispensable mode of transportation in Japan, and there are many tourist trains that are an experience in and of themselves with luxury carriages, special menus and other services. Here are five recommended trains.