1. Shinjuku Kuyakusho-mae Capsule Hotel
1. Tokyu Stay Shibuya Shin-Minamiguchi
1. Walking down Ginza Street
1. COW BOOKS
1. Kayaba Coffee
1. Sushi Dai
Irresistible for ukiyo-e lovers! How to Enjoy the Sumida Hokusai Museum
1. Omotesando Hills
1. Dashi-Chazuke EN Lumine Shinjuku Branch
1. Chocolat Bel Amer
1. Tsuchiya Kaban Nishi Arai Main Branch
1. Isetan Shinjuku Branch
Yotsuya (Suga Shrine)
Immerse Yourself in The World of Ghibli in Tokyo! The Charms of The Ghibli Museum in Mitaka
1. Mendokoro Honda Higashijujo Main Branch
2. Iekei Ramen Samurai Shibuya Branch
1. Ichiran Atre Ueno Yamashita Exit Branch
1. Asakusa Sabou
1. Sushi Kanesaka Main Restaurant
Taco rice is a popular dish born in Okinawa, made by adding rice to Mexican taco ingredients like ground meat, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. Here are 5 restaurants serving super-delicious taco rice!
Hiroshima, known as the "microcosm of Japan," is one of the few rare prefectures where you can experience a unique climate and geography. There are also many famous tourist attractions in Hiroshima. Here are 9 such spots!
There are many lodging facilities in the outskirts of Kanazawa, but an especially famous inn that you should stay at at least once is Wakura Onsen Kagaya. It's a long-established ryokan (traditional Japanese inn) that has been chosen as #1 for the past 30 years in a ranking of 100 Japanese hotels and ryokan chosen by professionals. Here are some reasons why.