2. Showashinzan Kumabokujo
1. Sushigokoro Nakamura
1. La'gent Stay Sapporo Odori
1. Suntory's Garden Sora
1. Kaisen Shokudo Kita no Gourmet-tei
1. Westin Rusutsu Resort
5. Niseko Grand Hotel (Niseko Konbu Onsenkyo, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido)
1. Ikameshi (Hakodate)
1. Ebisoba Ichigen
1. The hills of Biei
1. Katsukani no Hanasaki
2. Hakodate Christmas Fantasy
1. Chocolatier Masále
1. Otaru Aquarium
1. Shiroi Koibito Park Illumination
1. Sun Park Sapporo Golf Course
1. Kita○ (Kitamaru) Susukino Main Branch
1. Shishamo (Hokkaido)
There are plenty of events and holidays throughout the Japanese year. Here are some major events to know for March and April.
Osaka, a place where people are known to spend all their money on food, is home to many delicious yakiniku (grilled meat) restaurants. The yakiniku shops here come in all styles, with joints that offer private rooms for couples and areas for groups to hold their boisterous parties! Here are five famous meat bars and yakiniku shops around Osaka Station and Umeda Station where you can relish tasty grilled meats while drinking alcohol.
Trains are an indispensable mode of transportation in Japan, and there are many tourist trains that are an experience in and of themselves with luxury carriages, special menus and other services. Here are five recommended trains.