1. Osaka Station City
1. Yamadaya's Momiji Manju
1. Shoyeido Kunkun
1. Abeno Harukas Kintetsu Main Branch
1. Malebranche (Okoicha Langue de Chat, Cha no Ka)
1. PureNail Petit Kyoto Porta Branch
1. Chocolat Bel Amer
1. Tsuchiya Kaban Nishi Arai Main Branch
1. Isetan Shinjuku Branch
1. Citrus Sprayer (spritzer inserted directly into fruit)
5 Convenient Winter Goods to Buy in Japan
You will find yourself smiling! 4 Unique Souvenirs from Osaka
1. Karan Colon Kyoto Main Shop
1. Gold leaf cosmetics from Gold Leaf Sakuda
The Place to Go if You Are Buying Stationery in Tokyo! The Charms of Itoya
1. Tsuruya Yoshinobu's Yumochi
What is Hankyu Umeda?
There are plenty of events and holidays throughout the Japanese year. Here are some major events to know for March and April.
Osaka, a place where people are known to spend all their money on food, is home to many delicious yakiniku (grilled meat) restaurants. The yakiniku shops here come in all styles, with joints that offer private rooms for couples and areas for groups to hold their boisterous parties! Here are five famous meat bars and yakiniku shops around Osaka Station and Umeda Station where you can relish tasty grilled meats while drinking alcohol.
Trains are an indispensable mode of transportation in Japan, and there are many tourist trains that are an experience in and of themselves with luxury carriages, special menus and other services. Here are five recommended trains.