1. Hiroshima PARCO
A Cafe Modeled After "Your Name.," The Movie that Japan Fell in Love With, Is Now Open!
1. Osaka Station City
1. Yamadaya's Momiji Manju
1. Shoyeido Kunkun
1. Abeno Harukas Kintetsu Main Branch
1. Malebranche (Okoicha Langue de Chat, Cha no Ka)
1. PureNail Petit Kyoto Porta Branch
1. Chocolat Bel Amer
1. Tsuchiya Kaban Nishi Arai Main Branch
1. Isetan Shinjuku Branch
1. Citrus Sprayer (spritzer inserted directly into fruit)
5 Convenient Winter Goods to Buy in Japan
You will find yourself smiling! 4 Unique Souvenirs from Osaka
1. Karan Colon Kyoto Main Shop
1. Gold leaf cosmetics from Gold Leaf Sakuda
There are plenty of shrines and temples throughout Japan, but some of them are rather unique. Here are 6 shrines and temples with buildings or objects of worship that you won't see anywhere else.
Since ancient times, Gion, Kyoto has been a geisha district. The many stores lined up along the streets contributes to the splendid atmosphere of this neighborhood, and one might just find themselves wanting to just forget time and enjoy the sights and sounds to their heart's content! Here are 5 popular hotels that are located in the Gion area.
Kyushu, where Fukuoka is located, is a famous producer of wagyu beef. While Fukuoka may be famous for its ramen and motsunabe, actually there are also quite a few good yakiniku (grilled meat) restaurants. Here are 5 such yakiniku restaurants that serve wagyu beef.