You'll want to leave Kanazawa to visit! The Charms of the Long-Established Inn, Wakura Onsen Kagaya
1. Shinjuku Kuyakusho-mae Capsule Hotel
1. Hotel Daiki
1. Tokyu Stay Shibuya Shin-Minamiguchi
1. ANA Crowne Plaza Kanazawa
1. Hotel Granvia Hiroshima
1. La'gent Stay Sapporo Odori
1. Kanucha Bay Hotel and Villas
1. Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport
1. Kyoto Century Hotel
1. Westin Rusutsu Resort
1. Jigokudani Onsen Kourakuen (Jigokudani Onsen, Shimotakai-gun, Nagano)
1. Nara Hotel
1. Hotel MYSTAYS Kanazawa Castle
1. Hoshinoya Kyoto
In proximity to nature
1. Tenku Kaiyu no Yado Suehiro
Tradition and Innovation
There are plenty of events and holidays throughout the Japanese year. Here are some major events to know for March and April.
Osaka, a place where people are known to spend all their money on food, is home to many delicious yakiniku (grilled meat) restaurants. The yakiniku shops here come in all styles, with joints that offer private rooms for couples and areas for groups to hold their boisterous parties! Here are five famous meat bars and yakiniku shops around Osaka Station and Umeda Station where you can relish tasty grilled meats while drinking alcohol.
Trains are an indispensable mode of transportation in Japan, and there are many tourist trains that are an experience in and of themselves with luxury carriages, special menus and other services. Here are five recommended trains.