6. Lake Ashinoko (Kanagawa)
6. Neon Genesis Evangelion (Hakone, Kanagawa)
1. Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park (Kanagawa, Shizuoka, Yamanashi, Tokyo)
1. The Hakone Open-Air Museum (Kanagawa)
4. Hakone Yumoto Hot Springs (Kanagawa)
3. Mizu no To (Hakone)
2. Gora Onsen
1. Gora Kadan (Kanagawa)
2. Ashinoko Boat Cruise (Kanagawa)
3. Kijitei Hoeiso (Kanagawa)
Kanazawa was once the center of culture when it was the Kaga domain during the Edo period, so many traditional handicrafts are made in Kanazawa. The lineup runs from classic items to modern, fun products. Here are 5 traditional crafts that are perfect for souvenirs.
Have you been to Kyoto in winter? The frigid winter in Kyoto is a time when you can enjoy snowscapes, illuminations, and other events that can only be experienced there. Here are five of the recommended spots in Kyoto where you can witness gorgeous winter scenery.
Ramen is one of the most popular dishes among foreign travelers. Among all the restaurants that continue to evolve, there are many restaurants offering huge ramen portions. Here are 5 of them to challenge.