5. Historic Villages of Shirakawa-go and Gokayama
3. Nagaragawa Onsen Juhachirou (Gifu)
3. Observe the starry sky through an astronomical telescope: Ryokan Mitake (Gifu Gero Onsen)
2. Shirakawa-go (Gifu Prefecture)
3. Nagomi no Tatami Furo Monogatari no Yado Ogawaya (Gero Onsen, Gifu)
5. Hirugano Highland Bokka no Sato (Gifu)
4. Soak in an open-air bath
Hatori Shiyakushomae Station 10-Min On foot
Monday - Sunday & Holiday 11:00 - 22:30(L.O.22:00)
There are plenty of shrines and temples throughout Japan, but some of them are rather unique. Here are 6 shrines and temples with buildings or objects of worship that you won't see anywhere else.
Since ancient times, Gion, Kyoto has been a geisha district. The many stores lined up along the streets contributes to the splendid atmosphere of this neighborhood, and one might just find themselves wanting to just forget time and enjoy the sights and sounds to their heart's content! Here are 5 popular hotels that are located in the Gion area.
Kyushu, where Fukuoka is located, is a famous producer of wagyu beef. While Fukuoka may be famous for its ramen and motsunabe, actually there are also quite a few good yakiniku (grilled meat) restaurants. Here are 5 such yakiniku restaurants that serve wagyu beef.