Mount Fuji, a mountain of splendid wonder awaits you. Check out these incredible Airbnb locations, as selected by Trip101!
6. Accommodation near Fujisan Station (from SGD 44)This hostel near Fujisan Station offers a private room with two single beds. Guests have to share bathrooms, the living area, and the kitchen. Complimentary breakfast is served to guests during their stay. Those traveling by car can also request for on-site car parking. If you are a business traveler, you will also find free Wi-Fi and laptop friendly desktops at this Airbnb vacation rental. A number of eateries are also located nearby, excellent for grabbing lunch and dinner.
5. Hostel near Mt FujiThis hostel is located at a short walking distance from Mt Fuji's Chureito Pagoda. Although this is a hostel-based accommodation, this rental is suitable for couples, business travelers as well as groups. The common kitchen has a water boiler, microwave, toaster, and fridge. Both Gekkouji Station and Fujisan Station can be easily reached from here. Bus stations are also located nearby, which means you can explore other places with ease.
4. Garden villa near Mount FujiIf you want to feel like you’ve stepped out of a fairytale, this private resort surrounded by peaceful forest woods may be just what you are looking for. A private condominium near the Arakurayama Asmara Park, you get to appreciate a slower pace of life. There are many activities found nearby. Skiing and golfing can be done at the leisure facilities nearby, and you can also climb Mount Fuji. There are amenities such as a kitchen, Wi-Fi, a TV, and access to a shared pool.
3. Mount Fuji loghouseA cozy log house located near Mount Fuji that fits four guests, this place is perfect if you want to relax in a hot tub. Apart from the hot tub, other amenities include a kitchen, Wi-Fi, and a TV. An air-conditioning unit is not needed as the house is near the lake and temperatures reach a mild 23 degrees in summer. The hot spring facility, Yurari, is twenty minutes away, and it has sixteen different types of hot spring baths for you to enjoy. A ten minutes' drive takes you to shopping malls and restaurants near the villa. Read full story: trip101.com (English)
*This article was provided by one of our partners, and its publication date refers to the day it was released on WOW! JAPAN. Please refer to the applicable partner site to confirm the date of original publication.
popular article ranking
Nationwide × Genre
Best of Tags
Best of Area
Recommended articles for you
- Follow WOW! JAPAN
- Can't find it in a guidebook? Looking through this app will definitely make you want to go to Japan.
Sightseeing information to make you say "Wow!", updated every day!